Monday, May 27, 2013

Simplicity. Start. Faith.

When life gives you lemon, make sure you eat it.
When life gives you lemon, make lemonade.
When life gives you lemon, demand for apple.
When life gives you lemon, check the lemon see if its healthy.
When life gives you lemon, I don't give a damn.


Something that I know and something that I don't know.
How can you differentiate yourself from these two options?
It's either you know or you don't know.

There's no 'a bit here and there',
There's no 'i know too much',
There's no 'i think i know'.

It's either you do or you don't.
So I ask, do we make certainty of things over choices whether you do or you don't?
What kind of perspective can we take ourselves to a more fulfilling life.

Now life, it's a selfish thing. We want to make the best out of things for life. I'm not here to say that selfishness here is bad. I'm not saying life itself is bad. Everything in this world, eventually, your brain, the society would need something to be named. So i'm naming this life, it's selfish. We don't want to suffer, we think that suffering to get joy after that is the way of life. It's karma, it's destiny. A low to a high. There's no low all the way, no high all the way. To work is to be low and the reward is high. It's a simple concept. A simple equation.

Maybe life itself is really that simple. We deserve to be selfish in this way. There's no need to fight or argue over this because we do deserve to be good, to be fulfilled and be happy. We don't need to be in constant sadness and in constant despair.

These few days I've been thinking, what if i'm fine with being sad, i'm okay with it and i'm happy to be sad. It's a contradiction. I'm trying to prove myself that I can have a third category. It's not do or don't but maybe.

I think this signifies what you are really. If you are a person who chooses do or chooses don't, you're a person who knows the limit what's right and wrong. Whereas, for me being able to be maybe, my argument is you know no limits, you question everything, there's no truth, and lazy to think anymore.

My point is, I think we have to accept some things and keep it that way. We have to live life in a simple way. We always will find ways to complicate our world. Arguments and own opinions but I feel like without supporting some values, even though the meaning by it can be fault but by not overpowering the use of it, we will live by. I think it's very important for us to live life simple.

I've been lazy. I've been thinking too much and not putting things into actions. I've been shy, alone and sad and thus, decreasing my self esteem, self confidence. No more. I need to start. That's all I need to do.

It's okay for me to be selfish to pursue for a better life. It's okay to be certain even if we don't know the whole truth. It's okay to have faith. We need to learn how to have faith. I know its cliche but its true.

Start and with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment