Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Patience.

Post 3
Patience
30th May 2013.

What about patience?

I find myself a guy without patient. Just a really impatient guy even though I can withstand sacrifice but in the end I want result to come fast. I want everything to be there. I want it to happen and I don't want to waste time earning it, working it.

Everything in this life is caused by practice. What we practice since we young, we produce it out now.
May it be attitude, lifestyle or emotions.
It's based on practice.

Parents that doesn't have the knowledge of it's son's education, what he is doing or understanding the things he is going through, as these kind of things is being practiced in the family, the son has a different way or perspective towards life. We can say differently for a son whose parents who has the full knowledge of their son's education, what they are going through, what they need, understanding their situations. It's different.

So, patience.
If a person is practiced to be patient, he will be patient.
Maybe i've been dwelling too much in not knowing my path, not setting my goals, not starting anywhere.
Dwelling too much on doubts, too much on arguments and being solitude.

Studying media, it made me this way too. You don't have a right or wrong answer. You need to ground your opinions by evidence and research. It's not like maths where all around, this is the answer you will get, it's facts. It's certain. It's proved. Media is all about opinions. Everybody has their own opinion and you can argue about it. There's no certainty.

And, because of that, I'm impatient. I would not settle not arguing over something. I would not settle if something is considered as truth or something is considered as infinity. There's something to it that maybe we might not understand, but there's a way of understanding.

I want my goals fast. I want my future fast. I want this now, I want that now. I want to achieve this. Overlooking at things like hardwork or time. I want to have this. I want to be like that. I want to be someone. Impatient.

In the house.
Lie down on the couch. Lie down on bed. Look at the laptop. Search on Facebook, Twitter. Scroll through smartphone. Watch tv. Listen to music and sing. Play guitar. Play piano.

Holding the camera
Voiceover:
I really want to be a filmmaker,
Ah, so many inspirations i can get,
so many ideas going through my mind of what movies I am going to make...
Can I just film a video and be a famous person in youtube or somewhere?

Look at the wall with all the assignments due soon.
Screw that thought. I need to get this assignments done.
As soon as I grab my pen, I move to social media again and my phone. And YouTube.

She calls
'Hey! Want to meet up?'
Yeah. Sure.

Hey! What have you been up to?
Nothing much. Just procrastinating the whole day.
I think I need to get a new phone. My phone is now malfunction. It always lag! Do you know which one should I get?
Wait now you are using the iPhone 4. You want to change to apple or samsung maybe HTC?
Nah just a good phone.
Let's go check now! you want to?
Yeah I don't mind.

Now you have a range of phones here, It really depends. Samsung is more diverse. Apple as you have been using you should change, it's all the same but you can wait the new ones are coming in a months time. HTC is same like samsung but this phone is really beautiful. Sony even has the one that can go under water which is so freaking awesome. Why not get Samsung? Just get samsung! I still feel samsung is better than both HTC and Sony. So yeah!

I still need to think. Im used to iPhone I should buy iPhone yeah? Maybe I should wait? What about the plans? Can it be cheaper back home?

If you want iPhone also you can but for a change buy the Samsung? Just buy since we are here! Get Virgin since Telstra is expensive and Vodafone sucks! Either Optus or Virgin but i still feel Virgin is better cause im using it.

Okay. I'll get the Samsung then and Virgin plan yeah since you said is good? But I think i'll wait and see. I'm going back already so maybe i'll go back and buy?

Just buy since we are here already and its not cheaper by any much. Since you need a phone so just go ahead and buy! You need it now then just get it. No need to wait until so long to get it.

Nah, I think I'll wait. Maybe i'll buy the iPhone. Nevermind, I'll consider and see how it goes. I don't think i'll get it by today. Thanks anyway.

Sigh. Okay okay.

So the story continues with me being impatient of achieving my dreams as a director. Impatient that i have to go out yet do my work. Impatient that i still havent do my work but i want to get it done before the due date which is in a weeks time. I'm also impatient towards wanting the result in this case she getting the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment