Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sacrifice.


Post 1
Sacrifice
18th May 2013-05-14

What’s the sacrifice that I’m currently experiencing?
What made me think about sacrifice?
Why do I want to write about sacrifice?
It’s the first on my list.
I suppose it’s the first, it is one major thing in my life.

I think about Jesus when I think about sacrifice.
I think about Frodo when I think about sacrifice.

There’s nothing much that I can do when I’m alone in this but to show you what I feel about sacrifice.

I sacrifice for my friends.
I sacrifice for someone that I love.
I sacrifice for someone that I care.
I sacrifice for the things I love.

When you sacrifice so much, expectations comes along. But I don’t want to go there, I want to focus on sacrifice.

It’s just a feeling that I wouldn’t say no to any obstacles or anything that distracts me from that one purpose. Sacrifice for me is the devotion, dedication, commitment and honouring something with pride.

I would do anything to be able to satisfy or make someone feel better. To complete their needs, their goals and their wish.

Time and energy and feelings are the things at risk when I sacrifice.

Me in the room check on the wall on my assignments. Check the phone for messages. She called for help tomorrow to do her things and needed your help.

The next day.

A blurred to a clear shot of a busy Bourke street with people walking from different directions. On the tram now focusing on the fast road. I walk from a distance to sit on the brick bench wall at Lincoln Square. I clenched my fist as I look to the ground. Pulls out the earphone plugged into the ipod.

I looked to the left. As she walked from a distance towards me. I pulled my earphones out and placed my hands into the pockets of the sweater and start walking with her along the road.

‘Hey!
Lets go.’

Photocopying
Officeworks
Lunch I pay
She forgets to bring money and card
Buy groceries
I carry
She gives me a card to go to the post office tomorrow.
Walk her home

At home.
Procrastinate.
And sleep.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment