Friday, October 25, 2013

My schedule for this exam month.

I’m having a dilemma right now.
I don’t know what type of angle should I focus on.
I’m tired and I’m craving for sweets and KFC! Been resisting for days now.
I’m praying for adrenaline so that I can start my work.
I have 3 essays to do and CULS blog assignment due on the 4th
Net comm is due first on 8th of November
CULS essay is due on the 11th and
This comparing media system essay is due on the 12th.

If I can do my comparing media sytem essay right now, like plan it and do some research and try to finish it by 3rd?
Spend one day on the 4th to finish my blogging.
Then start doing my net comm and finishing it by 8th.
And then go full on for CULS till the 11th.
Spend on whole day on the 12th to finish edit my media system essay.

I need at least 2/3 days to plan my media system essay and start writing it! All in 5 days? And then hopefully by 3rd I will finish it.
Net comm I need at least 2 days to read and do my research. Another 2/3 to write and edit which also comes to another 5 days.
If 3rd I can finish writing my media system essay then I can go full on for net comm till the 8th.
After that I will need to go full on for CULS essay.
Need to watch brokeback mountain to analyse the movie.
Takes another 1 or 2 days to analyse and research. And another 2 days to write it all out. So altogether 4 days hopefully. That’s why by 11th have to finish it.
And take one full day to analyse and edit media system and pass it up on 12th.

Rest for a day!

Then have to go full on for internet marketing
Revise lectures and memorise
19th is my exam so I have to do as much as I can from 13/14th and go full on till the 18th night!
Have to go through 12 lectures and make exam notes!

This is my schedule for the next 4/5 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment