Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Results.

Oh damn! It's been a month since i've blogged.
Oh well, here's the results:
Comparing Media Systems - 73
Net Communications - 75
Television, Lifestyle & Consumer Culture - 64
and the worst Internet Marketing - 56

Remember from the last post how stressed i was with my media systems and to tell you the truth, i'm really happy with it.

The one thing that I could have done much better is my Television, Lifestyle & Consumer Culture subject. It's actually very easy to get a high mark but because of my blogging assignment that I only rushed towards the end. That's why Tim only gave me a pass. Plus, the last assignment i was late :(

I guess this is the reason why i got a low mark for it.

Internet Marketing. Really. Made me really disappointed. I guess there's only 2 assignment and we only got a 65% for the first assignment. We didn't have the time and the teamwork to do it. But i couldn't really blame it because we got the idea but we couldn't put it in words. Exam is the one that is pushing my grades up but its not :( I guess I didn't have the time to do it and it's not enough.

Anyway that's that.
I'm happy with my net communications really. It's an interesting subject, had great group mates, so it's just good to get a good result like that! Plus, i was late for the last essay :( anyway, yes!

Same with Media Systems. I am really happy with it. It's really a hard subject to score but turn out that i'm alright with it! So that's good!

All i want to do is keep every subjects in the range of 65 above to the 70's. If I ever get an 80 and above, a H1, that's just a bonus really. I would be the happiest person alive!

Whole of november was a busy period for me. That's why I didn't get the chance to blog. Anyway it was a month full of stress, essays, exams and sweets. I gain so much weight last month. No wonder when now i'm back in Malaysia, everyone is saying that i've gained weight. So much pressure and just pure procrastination the whole time. Can't wait to just get over with everything.

Now, it's december! Everything's calmed down. Year 2 ended for me, got my results and i'm free from University for the moment but then it's no rest for me. Got myself an internship at JWT. That's another whole new experience.

I just hope in terms of university, I get to get the marks to study Masters. That's all i want to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment