Friday, August 9, 2013

It's just a feeling.

I know.
I can't really resist it.
It's been far too long and I miss that feeling.
I want to relive that satisfaction.
I want to feel that feeling again.

Is it bad? I don't think so.
Why?
Cause if I love that person, I wouldn't think it's bad.

Is it good? I don't think so.
Why?
It makes it look like it was forced.

I have no idea what will I do when we meet.
I will just need to see how it goes.

I believe in the moment.
I believe no matter what happens, if its right, its right.
As long as you know what you are doing.

God, what say You?
Would You allow at that moment?
Or have You given me a choice?
Not to repeat my mistakes?
what is it?

I don't know why but I've been losing my memory very easily these days.
I kept forgetting stuff.
I should eat more almond!

I'm just so impatient.
I am afraid.
This feeling that grows in me.
I'm afraid of that sense of lost.
I'm afraid of that sense of hurt.
So fragile, just so damn fragile.

Ah, don't want to think about it.
I'm just completing tasks.
I'm not thinking further than that.
It's bad I know.
But, I'm tired of thinking.
Tired of investing.
I just want to choose one thing and just stay with it.
I'm fine with mediocrity.
As long as I'm happy and I get to present value into the world.
That's all I hope for.

I'm changing.
Hope I'm changing for the greater.
I want to be more mature and think like a man.
I just want to be a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment