Thursday, August 1, 2013

=)

Today.
Today.
Today.

Today, I think God made me realise something.
He gave me a situation.
He gave me someone.

Today, after a long 2 and a half year journey
of searching, discovering, sacrificing, enduring and perseverance.
God showed me something.
God showed me someone.
God showed me His way.

1st of August 2013.

A day to remember.
A day to cherish.
A day where it all began.

I never knew of the things that is set out for me.
Neither do I seek it, or did I have it in my mind.
Nor do I say this is what i want, or do I say this is how I planned it to be.
I may not now or I may ask for what I always want.
But God, you did.

This is one of the things where You hit it out to me.
You gave me every single day whether I want it or not.
You made it possible.
You made every lines and every crossroads come to pass.
You made it happen.

But I question You, God.
I doubt.
White lies.
Low self-esteem.
Afraid and scared.
Worried and lost.

What does this really mean to me?
Do I look far from here, thinking that the future might cost us?
What if we are not meant to be?
What if our path in the future does not cross?
What if I do not have the same feeling as she has for me?
What if I messed up?
What if I do not meet the expectations?
What if I expect too much?
What if I take advantage of things?
What if I made the same mistakes again?

I have told myself to live in the now.
To seize the moments now.
To be present in the present.

I have to believe that this is real.
I have to believe that this can be worked out.



Shut up.



All I do is that I think too much!
All I want to say is, everything can be built.
Nothing starts off easy, nothing goes easy.
There are things that challenge us to be better.
To be better in ways that we know are what we need to improve.
I'm living the now, i'm taking chances, i'm taking opportunities.
There's no right or wrong.
If it doesn't, it doesn't.
If it does, it does.
My point is, you never really understand until you experience it and you share it together.

But today, You answered my uncertainties.
I still have doubts but who wouldn't?
I believe that there's always a silver lining towards everything.
A positive.
I will try my best to make the best out of things.
To do something without apology.
Let's start, have faith and be strong.

I love you, C.


I was praising Him, smiling, jumping around and it was just such a happy happy moment for me.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment