Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's past and what's present.


How does one move on from one's affection.

It was really deep what I felt.

I can't help but nowadays, whenever I hear something about them, I just break down, just sad.

I can't stand staying at my place now. Always wanting to go out and just spend my time outside.

Spend my time walking outside, keep me busy with a company that I can find.



This is what happens when you put your feelings into someone hoping that one day, it will work out. The plan was there to take it slow, to chase like the good old fashion way. But, it just all changes when she has another love interest. It just spoils everything when you found out about it and the best thing is she told it right in front of you. Not knowing that she is the one that you fond of. Friends began talking about her and her love interest when they could tease about us. It's so hard when it strikes you back so hard. Before this, you try, try, try and try. Spend time talking, making up conversations trying to engage and talk, ask her out for dinner, movie or even the things she like most, to do it with her. It's all for but when doubt comes in, you start to change, you start to feel that this isn't the right thing, not the right person or maybe me myself it is to blame for and there it goes when all along, she had a love interest you didn't know about. Maybe it's because of the different group of friends we are in? maybe it's because we are in a group of friends where we just can't be one. Now, the whole process letting go, and just don't want to be involve in a love triangle or anything. For me, i would love to die trying if i know that girl is who i like and i know i can chase but when interest for another person is there, i can't, i just can't.


Well, it's good to know that not many people know about this and not many people that i've told about this. It's good because it's all on me and I know i can get over it with some hobby if I could do to just make me happy and hope for someone else to come. Wait, I even told my mom. Sorry mom, she is potentially taken by someone else. I should call you to tell you this. 


Love is so unpredictable.


So today, at 1 something am. I went out. I came back from a movie and once i reached home. That emptiness and dim and darkness of the apartment just made me wanting to go out and not wanting to stay back. So I went out with my camera and my new lense. Canon 50mm F1.8. It's really awesome the pictures it can take. There are only a few handful of people that i can really call out and their company is what i love best. Went to the city and got some great great shots. 


I hope this thing, this new practice? I hope I will move on and I know that I did like you and I still do. I shall let you go and hope you and your love interest have a bright future, I really do and hope he likes you full heartedly.


No comments:

Post a Comment