Friday, April 26, 2013

Maybe, just wait.

Maybe, I just need to wait,
Maybe, you're just not the one,
Maybe, you're just the one that I long for,
Maybe, I'm pushing too hard on myself,
Maybe, this is all but a thing.
A thing not known for the both of us, just me.

I find myself trapped.
My heart is trapped.
Like a cage, it has no air to breathe.
Like a cage, seeking freedom but all has gone to waste.
Like a cage, the hurt and pain from pushing through the steel bars.

Love,
What makes a love without telling,
What if time is a factor,
Maybe I was too late,
Maybe I just need time.
You're just there but i can't reach.
Friends talk about things that hurts me only deeper.
Only to know, I do not stand a chance.

I'm no competitor,
I'm not a guy who wants to take advantage.
I'm just a guy wishing for someone like you.
Someone like you to bring me places that i've never been.
You were the one I was thinking all along,
That will lead me and live long together.

All I need was to say that I do,
But what needs to be said has its consequences,
Consequences that things will change,
I do not want that change,
When I know the distance it may cause.

I should not make a move for love,
Love brings me no place other than expectations and disappointment,
Friends is all I can do now.
I know that girl, I know.
A figure I can see from its outline,
As the sun creates a halo, blocking the light that enters my retina,
Creating a dark shadow across,
I may just need to wait,
Light will once again shine upon you,
It will make all the differences.

Who I may not know,
When I may not know,
Where I may not know,
But patience.
Beyond expectations.
Unconditional.
Give to those I know that its worth it.
Love comes from there.
Even if love only comes at a later date.

Maybe I do not understand what love is,
Maybe I do not understand myself.
But I only ask for your company.
All I ever want is somebody to be by my side,
To support, To care, To love.
Everyone needs it. Maybe I'm too selfish to ask for more.
I scared it will change me.
This duration of time which only intensifies the change in me.

Fear.
I'm in fear of fear.
I do not want to go through it again and again.
God, I trust you would bring me out of this situation
Give me the clarity to move forward,
Take my prayer as a statement of our relationship with you,
Take my soul to a place you wish me for.
Amen.





S, I will pull myself out,
I know that you have someone else you wish for,
But I know I like you,
Hope this will make you happy because I really do.
You deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment