Friday, January 23, 2015

Moment of silence.

Different.
Changed.

That's what I want to feel about myself. I'm confident i'm not the one that wrote those post, have those thoughts, to have those perspectives and to have those views. I believe we change even it's a few hours ago or a season, it doesn't matter. But as time passes, we change by the things we learn, the things we encounter and certain realisation.

I like to believe that we are constantly changing and not stagnant to a specific place and time. I think the biggest change that I felt in these couple of months was that 2/3 weeks of completing my assignments. That month was pivotal to what I am today. I thank God for that. I think maturity comes with the realisation that you are a different person entirely, your views are changed to a certain degree that defies certain characteristics of yourself.

Moving out, saying goodbyes, dealing with personal problems or have I dealt with, selling sentiment value that i possessed for 4 years already. This transition has been really hard especially when everything is happening at the same time right now. It's difficult but I believe I can push through. It's great to have come out of this doing it on your own. it's like you've become independent, you've matured, you've learned. I believe so too.

I'm done with defining. I'm more with living.
I've learned that the present is THE moment. Not the past, not the future.

Hopefully, my career is all in place and I hope it will all turn out well. So afraid yet so confused, I have no idea whatsoever which company, which position I will be doing. I guess day by day, things sort of sort it out by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment